Self-pay rate is $125 per 50-minute session. Payment methods accepted:
Major Credit Cards
At this time, my practice is currently in-network with the following healthcare providers:
In most cases I am able to accept other major insurances as an out-of-network provider. It is customary you will have an out-of-network deductible that has to be met before the insurance provider will reimburse. As a courtesy, my office will submit bills to your insurance company on your behalf. You would be responsible for payments until the deductible is met. Below are some helpful questions should you choose to contact your provider to inquire about your behavioral health coverage:
- Does my policy cover behavioral health?
- Will my policy cover an out-of-network provider?
- Do I have a deductible for out-of-network providers? (If so - How much and has it been met this year?)
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I have a co-payment for specialist visits?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions I am allowed?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Many employers and health insurance providers offer a set amount of behavioral health sessions at no cost to the individual. You may choose to contact your human resources department or health insurance company to determine if this option is available to you.
Flex Spending or HSA
You may be eligible to use a Flex Spending or Health Savings Account card to pay for behavioral health services. Please contact your provider directly for eligibility and requirements.